Washington DC’s premier independent wedding and party band
FIVE GREAT REASONS
FIVE GREAT REASONS TO HIRE RETROSPECT BAND
1) Consistent quality– Retrospect is committed to getting the details right, whether it’s a theme song for your company party, or a special first dance for your wedding. We want to give you the best performance possible, as though it was for someone in our own family.
2) Experience– Retrospect has performed for over 1,000 weddings. And hundreds of corporate functions, charity galas, holiday parties and summer concerts. We’ve pretty much seen it all, and have rolled with the changes that the different decades bring. We are happy to use this experience to guide you through your planning process as much or as little as you like.
3) Flexibility– One of the things our years of experience has taught us is to not let our “experience” put us in a rigid box of dos and don’ts. What is right for one wedding or party may be totally not right for yours. If your dream since childhood is to make the grand entrance to your reception on roller skates, while the band plays Melanie’s “Brand New Key,” we will be happy to accommodate you. Just please skate responsibly, and avoid crashing into the band’s front line.
4) Fun– This is really pretty universal, isn’t it? After the other event professionals provide the beautiful setting, flowers, cute little favors and great food and drink, our mission is to provide you and your guests with a fun time. We love what we do, and we love to make people happy – a dance floor full of smiling faces is a magic potion for us!
5) Value – Although Retrospect’s performance is comparable to what the Washington DC music industry calls “$10,000 bands” we are nowhere near that in price. Retrospect keeps your cost down by connecting directly with you, not through an agency or other intermediary. Quotes are free and easy to obtain, we make the booking process simple, and we can even handle the whole transaction online if you wish. Send us an email or call Larry at 301-438-2400 today!